Salon Beauty Therapist - Part time or Full time
We are recruiting for a salon that is a haven of luxury and tranquility, where the harmony of body and mind can be restored. Using Thalgo in their cutting edge designed salon and the highest of customer care guests are given an unforgettable experience.
Your role would be to assist the team in offering unrivalled and exemplary customer care and treatments to the clients to ensure brand loyalty, whilst striving to ensure salon growth through recommendation and carrying out treatments to the highest possible standard.
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Carrying out consultations
• Providing the full range of treatments offered within the salon to the highest possible
• Maintaining client records
• Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean working environment
• Advising clients on suitable retail products
• Qualifications – minimum of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
• Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
• Able to work to consistently high standards within commercial times
• Good team player
• Willing to learn
• Professional attitude to colleagues and clients
• Great attention to detail
Additional Requirements – Preferred but Not Essential
• Intimate Waxing
• HD Brow
• Thalgo, OPI and Lycon trained would be desirable
Training will be provided in 3dHydro2 Facial and Dermaforce Skin Needling treatment.
Competitive salary. plus commission on retail and treatments
If you are this professional individual … register your CV today.