About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Salon Retail Manager to join our AVEDA Team in Dubai. You will be responsible for managing our premium multisite Aveda Salons across Dubai. You will manage the operation of the brand, support strategic decisions, implement sales and marketing activities to ensure planned revenues are achieved whilst working within budgeted costs and lead the teams across all sites.
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities. Ensure stores are up to date on market trends.
- Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors, and customer to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy – per brand
- Responsible for preparation of stores/review of standards for principal visits in order to build and strengthen the brand
- Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained across the brand through liaison with the Unit HR Manage
- Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the stores and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints.
- Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards and monitor quality of customer service. Observe the standards and provide feedback to store managers to take appropriate action at store level.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand(s), ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss.
- Coordinate with the visual merchandising team to ensure the brand VM standards are developed and maintained across the stores.
- Organize and implement sales promotional and any marketing activities in conjunction with the operations and ensure that the setup is in line with operational policies and successful
- Action the plans for new shop openings in line with operational policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor store operations policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Contribute to sales plans for the brand(s), implement activities as per the agreed plan and carry out cost control measures to achieve set targets vs budgets.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
You ideally will have 5 years’ experience running a successful hair salon and management of hair stylists. Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and awareness of up-to-date beauty market trends. You will be a natural motivational leader with a strong ability to build relationship with both your team and customers.
Relocation and Package
Dubai offers a competitive tax free salary, a car, medical insurance, annual flights home and family benefits if needed. We offer a relocation package for yourself and family if required which includes an allowance, flights and temporary accommodation. Visas are provided by Al Tayer Insignia.