Who are we?
We are a skin wellness brand with an aromatherapist’s soul, an artist’s spirit, and a scientist’s commitment to results. An innovative and global British skincare brand with over 30 years of expertise and available in over 45 countries, we believe in ‘truth in beauty.
Why work for ELEMIS?
· Competitive salaries – We are a Real Living Wage Employer
· Competitive commission and incentives
· Annual leave starting at 30 days inclusive of bank holidays and increases with service (pro-rated for part-time employees)
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Season Ticket Loans
· Employee Referral Scheme – Monetary Awards
· Long Service Recognition – Monetary Awards
· Milestone Birthday Gifts
· Generous product and spa discount
· Ongoing brand education and product training
· Opportunities for progression
· Wellbeing initiatives
· Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Most importantly our fantastic culture
The Impact you will have:
As our Skincare Specialist you will assist in the day-to-day running of the Elemis Account by driving the sales of Elemis treatments and products, and to develop sales and awareness of the Elemis brand using both internal and external promotional activity, and carrying out spa-therapy treatments (therapists only). To ensure the Company standards are maintained at all times to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty, customer enthusiasm, and personal presentation are maintained at all times.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Proactively and enthusiastically drive sales and ensure that both personal targets and counter targets are met, and strive to exceed set targets.
- Raise awareness of the Elemis brand and educate clients in the product and treatment range.
- Participate fully in promotional / PR activity and ensure the success of the promotion and/or event.
- Ensure products and treatments prescribed are appropriate to clients needs and take into account medical contraindications.
- To carry out treatments punctually and to a consistently high standard in accordance with clients' requirements and as per the training received to strive for repeat bookings (therapists only).
- To assist the Account Management Team in accurately recording sales figures and stock levels.
- To maintain the Elemis counter, site and treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene and presentation.
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard and to handle any client complaints promptly and consult the Account Management Team in all cases.
- Ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence, locked away and information is never discussed with inappropriate parties either inside or outside of the Company.
The skills you have:
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- CIDESCO certificate is highly desirable
- Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
Elemis is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees’ careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive minded people who share our core values and our commitment to sustainability.
Office Use: beauty skincare beauty therapist skincare specialist beauty consultant skin specialist beauty counter beautician massage therapist beauty salon aesthetic therapist