Main purpose of the Job: To assist the Account Manager within the day to day running of the Elemis Account by promoting the sales of Elemis products and to develop and grow the retail sales of the Elemis brand using both internal and external promotional activity on a day-to-day basis, ensuring the Company standards are maintained at all times to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty and customer enthusiasm is maintained at all times. Key Responsibilities:
- To create activity to stimulate interest by clients in the Elemis brand. To be responsible for the growth of sales in the Elemis brand. To perform 'taster' treatments when necessary to promote Elemis treatments and brand. Assist the Account Manager in keeping accurate records of weekly/monthly figures and analysis of business. To carry out promotion evening once a week as required within your location. Ensure stock takes and orders are carried out regularly.
- To work as a team with the other individuals and colleagues in the Company and within Champneys, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support. Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures for both Elemis and Champneys. To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
- Beauty Therapy level 3 (electricals) qualification or equivalent. GCSEs in Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience within a similar role Management and retail experience within the same industry Practical work experience in conducting treatments Good level of computer literacy
- Elemis treatment and product knowledge*
Knowledge of the Elemis Company philosophy*