Salon Beauty Therapist with opportunity of training development
This vacancy offers a great opportunity to develop your skills as a skin specialist, together with enhancing your core traditional salon treatments. If you are a level 3 qualified NVQ therapist with an interest in non-surgical skin rejuvenation this salon is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic therapist to join their professional team and train in HydraFacial and Dermaforce.
The salon is an established, busy and privately owned haven of luxury and tranquility; renowned locally and beyond for offering the highest of customer care for clients to experience an unforgettable experience.
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Carrying out consultations
• Providing the full range of treatments offered within the salon to the highest possible standard.
• Maintaining client records
• Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean working environment
• Advising clients on suitable retail products
• Qualifications – minimum of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
• Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
• Able to work to consistently high standards within commercial times
• Good team player
• Willing to learn
• Professional attitude to colleagues and clients
• Great attention to detail
Additional Requirements – Preferred but Not Essential
• Intimate Waxing
• HD Brow
• Thalgo, OPI and Lycon trained would be desirable
£10.50 - £11.00 per hour plus commission on retail and treatments
Part time or full time, Permanent position