We are looking for Qualified Senior Hair Stylists for our boutique hair salon in UAE! Vacancies available in Boho Salon in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Boho Hair salon has sustainability and ethical beauty at the heart of everything we do. We specialize in everything hair: Color, Haircuts, Extensions, Scalp & Hair treatments, hair ups and styles. Boho also specializes in providing customizes services for curly hair.
Join us and work with an international diverse fun creative team and get an access to continuous education.
- Excellent hair dressing skills with at least 5 years of experience.
- Great Customer Service Skills Strong in consultations: Our stylists must assess all hair and scalp needs for all clients despite the service booked for. It is not just about how the hair looks, it is all about how the hair feels.
- Positive Attitude and a growth mindset
- Good Work Ethic and collaborative
- Must have an Instagram account that showcase creativity
- Specialization in Lived in Color or Curly Hair is a plus!
- Monthly basic salary + a commission structure on multiple targets. Expect to earn between £2800 to £6000 per month (Tax Free) and more
- Promotion opportunities available that would increase your pay based on performance
- Service & Retail commission with multiple targets to earn more money
- 25 days paid vacation and 10 days public holidays
- Continuous free education based on a road map customized to your skills and goals
- Visa and health insurance provided
- Quarterly team building activities
- Annual Anniversary and Christmas party
- Flexible working hours
- Free hair and beauty services
About the Company:
Boho Salon, is a 2 year old UAE born boutique hair salon based on sustainable and ethical beauty. We are naturally drawn to brands that share our vision and our values. For more info, check out our website and Instagram: bohosalon.ae
If interested in applying or to know more about this opportunity or inquire about other vacancies, please submit your resume/c.v and Instagram account to firstname.lastname@example.org