Senior Sales Development - Liverpool
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful beauty brand that is experiencing significant growth.
We are looking for experienced sales people who have worked in a sales driven environment for in excess of 2 years. They need to have a thorough knowledge of the sales process and been fully trained in closing sales either over the phone or face to face
Although this role is in the beauty industry specific beauty experience is not required. Experience of selling in the media industry or similar sales environment is essential
· Ability to close phone sales and manage an inward inquiry stream/lead pipeline
· Ability to recognise buying signals & overcome buying objections
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Proven record in achieving targets
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proactively call prospective clients.
· Conduct high-level discussions with key Decision Makers
· Respond quickly to leads
· Communicating with clients on a daily basis and building relationships with your clients.
· Cross Selling, negotiating and closing deals.
· Creating value within the team.
This is a new and exciting role and salary & commission will be paid commensurate with experience
The position will be based in our Head Office in Liverpool where you will work with our already successful sales team
If you are experienced in sales highly motivated, ambitious, driven and hungry for results that this could be the role for you
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing/share options
Reference ID: Senior Telesales Development Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 per year OTE £50k un capped