This unique opportunity is one not to miss and not your usual Spa setting!
Our client prides itself to be renown for its sustainability and homegrown local produce throughout their hotel chain with their Spa to match. They use the sustainable skincare brand VOYA who have the same ethos as them! The Spa is a self-contained stunning treatment cabin offering the very best of VOYA face and body treatments to both day guests and hotel residents. The Spa team need a professional Spa Therapist to help them over busy periods with treatments on an ongoing flexible contract. Hours are dictated from the therapist to suit any working schedule and can easily accommodate part time hours. As this is a temporary flexible contract, you have the opportunity to work across two or three local Spas or Salons to home, if you wish to have a mixture of scenery.
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Excellent weekly pay
- Training opportunities are available.
• Must be Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
• Have experience in a similar role
• Hot Stone and Pregnancy (mum-to-be) Massage and Deep Tissue Massage experience is desirable but not essential
• Professional, bubbly character with a "Can-Do" attitude
If you would like to be considered for this role for either part time flexible hours please send you CV across to email@example.com today and a member of our team will give you a call to discuss the finer details of this role and others similar in your area.