You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa Therapist to join our team at St Pierre Park Hotel in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa in Guernsey has 4 Stars and 131 bedrooms, a restaurant & bar plus Spa and Health club facilities. It is a popular leisure stay, conference and wedding venue.
About the role:
Are you a Spa Therapist looking for a new role that offers a Competitive hourly rate PLUS Treatment commission and Live in accommodation?
We have an opportunity for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our accomplished team. This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week with onsite live in (en suite) accommodation provided. Hours are typically 9am - 5:30pm, or 10am - 6:30pm to include weekends on a rota basis to include weekends on a rota basis.
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life! Mindfulness and well-being is your top priority, so you’ll be passionate about providing memorable experiences, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and with a clear mind.
If this aligns with your career goals, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive pay rate per hour worked (minimum 40 hour contract) plus service charge and commission
- Live in accommodation charged at £90.00 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Working and living on the sunny island of Guernsey close to beaches and shops
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Holiday Pay
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.