You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa Therapist at Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa.
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa has a popular Health Club & Spa. It is a 4 Star 60 bedroom Hotel near Redhill Surrey and has a 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
About the role:
We have opportunities for a Part Time or Full Time Therapist to join our team. We also have Live in accommodation available on site charged at just £60.90 per week.
Hours of work are generally 9am - 5.30pm over 5 days to include weekends on a rota basis with one full weekend off every month.
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life! Mindfulness and well-being is your top priority, so you’ll be passionate about providing memorable experiences, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and with a clear mind.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary package Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you. Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds! Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.