- Red Careers
- Ambleside, Cumbria
- £11.75 per hour plus commission and treatment commission
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time or Part Time
Spa Therapist – Brimstone Spa, Cumbria
Taking a new direction this spa is expanding its team and are putting the value and health of therapists to the top of it's agenda. Developing a unique treatment offering that provides more independence for a therapist, letting knowledge and passion thrive daily.
We are searching for a professional who is driven to fully make use of and expand their skills in this exclusive and award-winning boutique spa at the heart of Cumbria, on the Langdale Estate. Individuals that show self-discipline and enthusiasm to create their own treatment experiences within brand guidelines, as well as learning a sassy new treatment collective as the Spa offering grows
Candidates must be qualified Beauty Therapy NVQ level 3 or working towards level 3 having gained level 2.
Salary £11.75 per hour plus commission on retail sales and treatment bonus (OTE £28,000 based on full time hours)
Part time or Full time hours – must be flexible and willing to work weekends
- Potential of additional earnings; commission on retail sales of Pure Alchemy products AND bonus' for conducted treatments.
- Life Cover up to twice your salary
- Personalised training & development plans
- Free hot & cold meals available, and served in a staff canteen
- Spa discounts for you and a guest
- Onsite pub and restaurant discounts
- Be a guest for the night free of charge!
- Stay in the Langdale hotel, B&B for one night
- Access to the leisure facilities for free plus one guest at a hugely discounted rate
- Monthly prize draw for staff nominated by guests
- Monthly prize draw for staff nominated in ‘Langdale Superstar’
- Monthly prize draw for use of the Brimstone Spa Thermals
- Free onsite parking
- Theatre ticket giveaways for Theatre by the Lake
- Staff Events for every occasion; welfare offering, thank you get-togethers, seasonal and much more!
Applicants must be eligible to work within the UK and have own accommodation.
First launched in 2002, Recruitment Education Development (RED) is a well-established recruitment consultancy specializing in Spa, Beauty and Aesthetics and offers professional recruitment solutions to businesses and candidates alike.
- Red Careers
Apply for Spa Therapist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert