Spa Therapist - Norton House Hotel & Spa
- Hand Picked Hotels
- Ingliston, Newbridge - Edinburgh
- £15.00 per hour plus share of Hotel service charge, retail commission & benefits
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Massage Therapy, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time or Part Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Spa Therapist to join our team at Norton House Hotel & Spa.
Norton House Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 83 bedrooms and a Health Club & Spa. We offer Elemis products and treatments within our Spa.
About the role:
£15.00 per hour
We are looking for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our team at Norton House Hotel & Spa in Ingliston, Edinburgh.
We have a Part Time position of contracted 16 hours per week over 2 days available. Hours of work as a Spa Therapist are usually 9:45am - 6.30pm and weekend working will be included on a rota basis.
As a Spa Therapist you’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life!
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatment
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary package
- Free Parking
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- Holiday pay
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of very individual country house hotels located throughout the UK and Channel Islands. We have significantly invested in the hotels, not only to restore their beautiful architectural features and historical quirks but also as appropriate to introduce a more contemporary design.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Apply for Spa Therapist - Norton House Hotel & Spa
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert