Spa Therapist - Dual Site - Jersey, Channel Islands
- Hand Picked Hotels
- Jersey, Channel Islands
- £14 per hour plus share of Hotel service charge, retail commission & benefits
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Massage Therapy, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time or Part Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for Dual Site Spa Therapist to join our Hand Picked Team at L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa and Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, in the Channel Island.
L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red Star Hotel with 106 bedrooms located in St Brelade’s Bay one of the most stunning beaches on the island. The Hotel has an award winning spa and health club with 6 treatment rooms, relaxation area, indoor pool, sun terrace and gym.
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is a stunning 5 Star 123 bedroom Hotel overlooking St Aubin's bay in St Helier, Jersey. The Spa has 6 treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam room and Spa pool.
About the role:
Are you a Spa Therapist ready to take the next step in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our two Hand Picked Hotels in Jersey, L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa and Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa.
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month! You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life!
This is a full time permanent position working 5 days a week, between the two hotels. Working hours are typically 9:30am - 6:00pm, with some occasional earlier or later shifts required. This role will include working weekends as these tend to be our busiests periods.
- You will live locally, and be able to travel to both hotels
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests and be willing to work flexible shifts including weekends and bank holidays
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
Our Benefits include:
- £14 per hour, plus a share of service charge & commision
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 29 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of very individual country house hotels located throughout the UK and Channel Islands. We have significantly invested in the hotels, not only to restore their beautiful architectural features and historical quirks but also as appropriate to introduce a more contemporary design.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Apply for Spa Therapist - Dual Site - Jersey, Channel Islands
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert