Spa Therapist - Huddersfield
- Redcurrant Jobs
- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Excellent Weekly Wage, Ongoing Hours, Flexible Ongoing Hours, Training Opportunities
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Spa, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time or Part Time
This flexible temporary contract with regular ongoing shift, providing the very best Spa services to guests looking for some exquisite “me time”.
As an experienced level 3 Beauty Spa Therapist, you’ll be passionate about providing excellent treatments, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and enthusiastic to return.
If you’re a brilliant therapist looking for flexible ongoing work suitable to you and your commitments, apply today! We’re always looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable individuals to join our amazing team for short term contracts or flexible ongoing work, full time and part time (and ad-hoc!) across the UK!
- Carry out all spa treatments and services to a high standard You’ll be well presented with a professional and personable attitude Actively maintain a good knowledge of spa services and products Ensure that your spa outlet is very well presented and take personal responsibility for all treatment areas Follow all Health & Safety procedures and instructions accordingly to ensure a safe spa and hotel Display excellent customer service, support and awareness at all times Build rapport, develop, maintain positive working relationships with the spa team, management and all other team members Carry out any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the overseas operation
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy or UK equivalent
- Capable in all skills such as massage, facials, waxing and nail services
- Minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role
- Previous experience with Decleor and Elemis would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent weekly pay
- Flexible working pattern Immediate Start
- Complimentary accommodation when working away from home
Our clients work with us because of our reputation as the leading agency, providing quality therapists they can trust. We look for trustworthy, reliable, skilled therapists and this enables us to offer a high quality work place. Our aim is to work with the best, continually.
If you wish to apply please submit your most latest CV today. One of our friendly team will be in touch to give you more information and answer your questions.
REDCURRANT was first launched in 2009, as a specialist temporary recruitment consultancy for the spa and beauty industry. We are growing year upon year with a reputation for offering only the very best quality therapists. This is thanks to our unique interview process including face to face meetings with comprehensive trades testing.
- Redcurrant Jobs
Apply for Spa Therapist - Huddersfield
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert