Flexible Spa Therapist - Twickenham
- Redcurrant Jobs
- Twickenham, London (Greater)
- Excellent Weekly Wage, Ongoing Hours, Flexible Ongoing Hours, Training Opportunities
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Spa, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time or Part Time
Spa Beauty Therapist
Flexible ongoing hours
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Beauty Therapist to join this stunning salon in Twickenham on a full-time or part-time ongoing contract. This Elemis salon tailors every service to meet the specific needs of each and individual client new and old, leaving them totally adored, refreshed and relaxed.
They are looking for a confident all-rounder level 3 beauty therapist to join their team on a ongoing temporary flexible contract, helping to deliver a variety of services from body treatments to waxing and manicures/pedicures.
• Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
• Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products
• Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• Keep documentation and maintain clients files
• Keep a clean and stocked room
• Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
• Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
• Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
• Proven work experience as a Spa Beauty Therapist
• Minimum of level 3 in Beauty Therapy or UK standard equivalent
• Experience in sales will be considered an asset
• Communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• User level computer skills
• Excellent Salary, paid weekly.
• Immediate start
• Flexible working patterns dictated by you
• Permanent contract available part-time or full-time.
If you would like to find out more details please Register today or send over your up to date CV.
REDCURRANT was first launched in 2009, as a specialist temporary recruitment consultancy for the spa and beauty industry. We are growing year upon year with a reputation for offering only the very best quality therapists. This is thanks to our unique interview process including face to face meetings with comprehensive trades testing.
- Redcurrant Jobs
Apply for Flexible Spa Therapist - Twickenham
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert