Spa Treatment Team Leader
- Red Careers
- Penrith, Cumbria
- £24,793 plus £2 weekend bonus when performing treatments
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Beauty, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy, Spa Treatment Coordinating
- Job Role
- Senior Therapist, Spa Therapist, Trainer / Educator
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Spa Treatments Team Leader – Penrith, Cumbria
Situated on the edge of the Northern area of the Lake District National Park, this spa offers an award-winning opportunity in a stunning location, accessible to town and country.
If you enjoy all of that and can motivate and engage a team as well as create amazing experiences for guests, you may be the right person to apply. We are looking for an exceptional delivery of high-quality Spa Treatments and Spa guest experience.
Your day to day;
- Provide guests with the warmest hospitality, ensuring they want to return.
- Ensure high standards are delivered and maintained through every interaction.
- Generate and support team and customer sales initiatives to deliver targets.
- Provide personalised recommendations on treatments and products wherever possible to enhance the guest experience.
- Responsible for all Spa treatments and product stock control
- Support Spa Therapist training, including treatments, retail and guest experience
- Motivate and lead the team to deliver amazing experiences.
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Every day, our client would like people to go to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
We are looking for a Spa Treatments team leader who can generate a great rapport with their team and guests, thriving on providing that warm and welcoming first and lasting impression. You will have high standards and have a real aptitude to flourish in a customer led environment. You will support all aspects of team training, lead your team to ensure standards are met, react effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and take them in your stride.
If you are passionate about beauty, Spa and wellbeing, leading a team and have great interpersonal skills, work ethic and enjoy going the extra mile, then this could be the role for you.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a Spa or hotel.
In return, our client is offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Tips paid regularly
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted spa treatments
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family
Position: Permanent, full time
Salary: £24,793 plus £2 weekend bonus when performing treatments
First launched in 2002, Recruitment Education Development (RED) is a well-established recruitment consultancy specializing in Spa, Beauty and Aesthetics and offers professional recruitment solutions to businesses and candidates alike.
- Red Careers
Apply for Spa Treatment Team Leader
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert