- Hand Picked Hotels
- United Kingdom
- £34,240 per annum. Hotel bedroom accommodation and meals provided. All travel paid. Any addition
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Roaming Spa Therapist – Hand Picked Hotels – UK & Channel Islands
£34,240 per annum with Hotel bedroom accommodation and meals provided. All travel paid. Any additional hours will be paid at the hourly rate of £16.46.
Are you an experienced Level 3 Spa Therapist who enjoys working in luxury spa’s and travelling?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Level 3 Spa Therapist who is ready for a new challenge.
About the role:
As a Roaming Spa Therapist, you will be employed on a permanent full-time basis with Hand Picked Hotels, you will travel around our 10 spa hotels in the UK & Channel Islands completing assignments from 2-6 weeks at a time.
We use Elemis and Comfort Zone products and treatments and full product house training is provided.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience working in Hotel Spa’s or on Cruise Ships as a Spa Therapist and be able to carry out all treatments including facials, massage, nail and feet treatments including nail gel applications.
- You have experience with Elemis as a product house.
- You hold a Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent).
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired.
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs.
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments.
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary plus paid overtime and commission on retail sales.
- Assignments from 2-6 weeks each. Working across our 10 Spa Hotels throughout the UK with accommodation provided.
- Permanent full-time contract working 40 hours per week.
- Paid travel expenses.
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays (pro rata for the part time role), increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of very individual country house hotels located throughout the UK and Channel Islands. We have significantly invested in the hotels, not only to restore their beautiful architectural features and historical quirks but also as appropriate to introduce a more contemporary design.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Apply for Roaming Therapist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert