Spa Therapist - Full Time
- Hand Picked Hotels
- Ettington Park Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon
- £29,120.00 Per Annum, Use of health club facilities, Meals provided and share of Hotel service charg
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Beauty, Beauty Therapy, Massage Therapy, Spa, Spa Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy
- Job Role
- Spa Therapist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Spa Therapist to join our team at Ettington Park Hotel, on a 40 hour per week contract.
Ettington Park Hotel is a 4 Red Star Hotel. It is a popular wedding and leisure stay destination and has a 2 AA Fine Dining Rosette restaurant. The hotel has a swimming pool and one treatment room offering our guests a high end boutique spa offering.
About the role:
We have a wonderful new opportunity for a Spa Therapist to work in our brand new treatment room at Ettington Park Hotel which opened last summer. Rate of pay is £14 per hour plus a share of service charge.
The Redwood treatment room will harness the tranquillity of the Hotels location with beautifully curated treatments from one of the world leading sustainable brands Comfort Zone.
You will need to hold a Level 3 qualification in Beauty to be considered for this position and be able to deliver all spa treatments including massage, facials, body treatments, hands, feet and nail treatments.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner and feel confident to work in this stand alone spa role along side the Hotel team.
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role.
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired.
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs.
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments.
- You'll live locally to the hotel, or within a reasonable commute.
Our Benefits include:
- A competitive salary package, hourly rate of pay £14 per hour plus spa and retail sales commission, share of service charge.
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays, which will increase with length of service to a maximum of 33 days per year including Bank Holidays.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of a team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of very individual country house hotels located throughout the UK and Channel Islands. We have significantly invested in the hotels, not only to restore their beautiful architectural features and historical quirks but also as appropriate to introduce a more contemporary design.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Apply for Spa Therapist - Full Time
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert