Job title: IIAA College Trainer – Midlands (Maternity cover contract to start in June 2017)
Department: College Programme
Responsible to: College Programme Manager
Salary: Circa 26kpa depending on qualifications plus bonus and fantastic benefits including a Company
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and Advanced Nutrition Programme™ supplements to thousands of the UK’s premier salons and spas. The success of the iiaa is down to the amazing products and the team of over 160 passionate team members.
The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) creates skin that is healthy from the inside out. Powered by our core philosophy of FEED FORTIFY FINISH™, we partner with a vast network of therapists and professional beauty salons across the UK and Ireland. Our experienced and highly skilled staff are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence, promoting the highest levels of knowledge, training and innovation for our brands and business services.
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. So if you have huge enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to work with great products that make a difference to people’s lives we can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
We are looking for an engaging and driven Trainer to deliver exceptional pre grad courses in our unique, holistic and results driven approach to skincare. This role is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of an existing area and continue to grow it through training students in our existing colleges as well as building relationships with new colleges to introduce them to the exciting iiaa brands and philosophy.
Training groups of between 6-20 Beauty College Students which involves the following:
• Introducing beauty college students to the philosophy of the company and brands
• Educating students to the highest standard to ensure that they gain a full understanding of our products and treatments
• Imparting knowledge in a professional and enthusiastic manner
• Representing the professionalism of the company and College Division
• Adapting training techniques to accommodate different learning styles
• Working to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring students have an excellent grasp on training content
• Sourcing new College accounts and cold calling
• Presenting to prospective College Tutors and Lecturers
• Promoting all three brands and products and our training service
• Any other jobs around the iiaa that may be deemed necessary
• Beauty qualification to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Independent character with a proactive attitude
• Excellent knowledge and passion of both theoretical and practical aspects of skincare (including makeup)
• Experience and drive for sales with the ability to cross promote across all 3 brands
• Enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
• Strong knowledge of industry trends
• Makeup Artistry skills
• Highly self-motivated with a drive to succeed
• Extremely organised and flexible
• Happy to travel and stay away from home
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong administration and time management skills
• A positive can do attitude; we believe in having a positive and optimistic attitude about
• A Full Driver’s License is required
• Ideally the successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience working in a College environment
If you feel you fit within the iiaa team spirit and you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please email your CV and covering letter to: Gemma Taylor; iiaa Recruitment Consultant. The closing date for this position is 5th May 2017– You are encouraged to submit when ready and not wait until the deadline.
Applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
The iiaa offers you a very excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and co-operate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment the iiaa offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. We are all proud to be part of the iiaa; we all share the same passion and dedication to the company and embrace all of our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills.
• Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth. You will be actively encouraged to increase your skillset and to attend relevant events
• Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
• Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
• Beautiful offices with free onsite parking
• 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, rising the longer you stay with us
• Workplace Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working, Free Eye Test, to name just a few…..
• Subsidised lunch in our onsite restaurant
• A strong environmental ethos and a chance to join the Green Team
• Recommend a Friend Scheme
• Christmas Shut down to spend with your loved ones
• Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
• Friday Feelings, Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
• Our culture is very collaborative with a ‘family/community’ vibe