Cuckfield, South East, West Sussex
Salary: 22000 + Benefits
Posted 3 days ago
Closing: Nov. 17, 2017
Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa - Cuckfield
OTE £22K per annum + Outstanding company pension, commission structure and other staff benefits
The Historic Sussex Hotels Group is one of the most prestigious Hotel & Spa groups in the South of England comprising of three luxury hotels & spas in West Sussex. Excellent opportunities have arisen at Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa in Cuckfield for full and part time spa therapists.
Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa
Lying within easy reach of Haywards Heath, Horsham, Brighton and close to the A23, linking London to Brighton,Ockenden Manor is a fine Elizabethan manor house with 28 lavishly decorated rooms, outstanding spa and a fine-dining restaurant set in eight acres of beautiful grounds overlooking Cuckfield Park.
With its history and character, elegant sitting room warmed by a roaring log fire and cosy, wood-panelled bar, Ockenden Manor is a wonderful place to escape to and it's less than an hour from London.
Nestling in the warm green of the West Sussex countryside, Ockenden Manor Spa has been designed to create a haven from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Built inside a 19th century walled garden, the contemporary airy structure contrasts and complements the hotel and shares its nine acres of parklands and gardens.
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated spa therapist, with a genuine passion for offering 5 star client service and exceptional treatments. We expect the successful candidate to work well as part of a team but also use their own initiative when working alone. We are looking for someone who can carry out treatments to a diverse client base in a professional manner whilst also building an excellent rapport, encouraging repeat business. Full training on our decadent range of Elemental herbology and Leighton Denny Expert Nails Spa Treatments and products will be provided.
Due to our location your own transport is beneficial but not essentialMain Duties include:
- Meeting and greeting of guests before treatments
- Ensuring all treatments are carried out in a professional manner and to the highest possible standards
- Following our specific client journey to offer our customers a 5* experience
- Liaising with spa reception staff throughout the day
- Discussing retail products and skincare regimes with guests to enhance the guests experience following their treatment
- Meeting sales targets both for treatments and for retailing of skincare and nailcare products for further benefitting the customer
- NVQ level 2 and level 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy
- Previous experience in the spa and beauty industry would be advantageous but not necessary
Free car parking
Free staff meals whilst on shift
Discounts off elemental herbology spa products and spa treatments
Discounts off food and beverage at all three Historic Sussex Hotels
Complimentary overnight stays with Historic Sussex Hotels
Discounts on stays at other Pride of Britain properties
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required