At Crowne Plaza London Docklands we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of a part time Beauty Therapist has become available at Crowne Plaza London Docklands for 16 hours per week, reporting into the Leisure Club & Spa Manager, you will be responsible for;
• Carrying out beauty treatments for hotel guests, Health Club Members and outside guests. These treatments would include Body Massage, Facials & Waxing.
• Ensuring our guests receive an exceptional level of service and want to return to our hotel
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working? Crowne Plaza London Docklands offers 4-star accommodation in one of London’s fastest growing districts and the heart of the 2012 iconic sporting victories. We are just minutes from key event locations such as the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, The O2 Arena and Stratford City.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because…
• We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
• Our people are truly engaged at work
• There’s open, clear communication from the top
• We’ve got great career development opportunities
• There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
• Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
• Incentive programmes
• Money off high street retailers
• Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
• Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience in a similar role is desirable however training will be provided. A NVQ Level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy is required for this role and availability on weekends is a must
The Bigger Picture
Crowne Plaza London-Docklands is managed by Redefine|BDL Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
Available to work both Saturdays and Sundays
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required