Well presented and sales driven, you'll have the ability and drive to build and maintain customer relationships; setting up customised treatment programs for clients and motivating and developing a a team of aesthetic therapists to offer continued treatments to clients and to meet their sales targets.
This is a senior role; you'll have a long history of working in sales, and at least two years of experience working for an aesthetic clinic or a cosmetic surgery in a fully focused sales role, ideally in the premium end of the market and an interest in the beauty, aesthetics and the anti-ageing industry.
Full and ongoing training will be provided on the aesthetic treatments and medical procedures that we offer. We also offer a very attractive compensation package, which will be heavily incentive based, with excellent earning potential.
Required skills and experience:
- A track record in a sales environment, with proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis
- A mature attitude, with the ability to build relationships with a high-end clientele
- Experience in handling and resolving client complaints
- Experience in working with others (a team of therapists ideally) to achieve sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven client relationship management experience
- Understanding, interest and experience of the aesthetics industry; treatments, products, industry trends
- Bags of enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
- Well presented
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
Fantastic bonus and commission structure in addition to a competitive basic salary
Free aesthetic treatments and heavily discounted medical treatments
Heavily discounted products
Training and development
Work Experience - Supervisory: 0 - 1 Years
Work Experience - Sales: Over 5 Years
Work Experience - Practical: Over 5 years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required