Chelsea, London, West London
Salary: On ApplicationClosed Search for active vacancies >
EF MEDISPA is a unique medical spa offering the latest aesthetic treatments as well as surgical procedures. We are well known for our cutting edge treatments, and we are always on the lookout for new results driven technologies and products to ensure we are providing the best possible results for our clients.
We are currently seeking a personable and driven Clinic Manager to head up our flagship clinic in Chelsea.
The ideal candidates will have worked in a managerial capacity within the aesthetics industry and be driven, ambitious, personable and sales orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Motivating, leading and developing an elite team of 15 employees (compromising of receptionists/retail advisors, beauty therapists/aestheticians, treatment sales co-ordinators)
• Ensuring a five star customer experience across all departments at all times
• Driving sales and maximizing business profitability
• Ensuring all staff members are achieving targets – financial and other
• Preparing management reports and analysing financial performance
• Managing professional and retail stock levels
• Arranging the staff rota and staff training program (in conjunction with Training Manager)
• Assisting in successfully rolling out in house promotions and events and marketing the clinic to the local community
• Ensuring your team is working to the company’s standard operating procedures at all times
You will have:
• At least three years management experience gained within a retail focused beauty salon, spa or aesthetic clinic
• Experience of managing and motivating a team of therapists and front of house
• Strong leadership skills
• Resilience, initiative and will thrive at working under pressure with great organisation skills
• A proven track record in achieving and exceeding KPI's and targets
• Business acumen and excellent customer service skills
• Experience of computerized diary booking systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be highly organised and motivated
The clinics are open 7 days a week, so you will be required to work on a rota basis which will include weekends and some late night work.
This position will include a comprehensive training program covering the company’s products, services and operating systems in order to prepare you for the role, with ongoing training to continue to support you throughout your career.
Salary: On application
Please contact [email protected] with a CV and cover letter, if you would like to apply for this role.
Free aesthetic treatments and heavily discounted medical treatments
Heavily discounted products
Training and development
Competitive bonus structure
Work Experience - Management: 3 - 5 Years
Work Experience - Supervisory: 3 - 5 Years
Work Experience - Sales: 2 - 3 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 3 - 5 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
Applications are now closed!