Romford, London, East London
Salary: On Application
Posted 1 week ago
Closing: Dec. 07, 2017
Sensius are looking to recruit full-time qualified Beauty Therapist's with a minimum of 1 year experience either working in the beauty industry or with previous laser experience. This role will suit beauty therapists looking to advance their skills.
Training will be provided with the technology used by Sensius Laser Clinic. Although previous laser experience is a huge advantage. We are looking for excellent team players who are willing to work in a target driven environment and have the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will provide you with excellent working conditions working in a team environment with huge expansion opportunity and potential.
For more information on this role please send your CV directly or you can contact us on 07713517748
Laser Therapist Role Requirements:
- Completion of accredited Beauty Therapy qualification: NVQ Level 2 minimum, Level 3 a plus
- Applicants must have 1yrs+ experience working in a salon environment.
- Maintaining and delivering superior customer service and aftercare.
- Previous experience working in target and sales driven role
All applicants must- Demonstrate excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Maintain professional appearance, behaviour, integrity to clients and fellow employees
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
Additional Qualifications: IPL
Work Experience - Sales: 0 - 1 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 0 - 1 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required