Scotland, Scottish Borders
Salary: On ApplicationClosed Search for active vacancies >
Business Development Manager - Scotland and North England
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the very best beauty and spa brands has now become available!
A dynamic, results orientated business development manager is required for the North of the UK. Our key qualities we look for will be a proven track record in sales, and someone driven by targets and performance.
You must have an amazing sales and customer care record and be able to communicate with people at all levels. We also require you to be able to demonstrate face and body treatments, occasionally carry out training where required and have excellent presentation skills.
In addition, the position requires:
* Excellent time management
* Hunger for success
* Great communication skills
* Pro-active with the ability to work under your own initiative
* Ability to see a project through from concept to opening
* Sourcing potential new leads and target business
* Flexibility, prepared to go the extra mile
* Effectiveness in cost control in relation to the business
* Awareness of the Industry as a whole, aware of competitors
* Perfect personal presentation
* A happy, healthy, approach to your working life
You must hold a recognised Beauty Therapy Qualification to apply.
Excellent remuneration, Company car, laptop, phone, commission and bonuses.
Work Experience - Sales: 0 - 1 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 3 - 5 Years
£25000 Per Annum
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 1
Applications are now closed!