- Fantastic Salary and Commission
- Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
- Vast range of learning & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
- Please apply by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter /email (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
- Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
•Fantastic Salary and Commission
•Rolling rota giving you flexibility to plan outside of working hours.
•Vast range of learning & development programmes
•Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
•Hotel friends and family discount scheme
•Social events and activities
•Meal on duty
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2
Work Experience - Sales: 0 - 1 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 1 - 2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required