Responsible to: Beauty & Wellbeing Management Team
Location: London, with travel to multiple sites across the UK when required
Main Purpose of Job:
The Tutor will be responsible for the delivery of Beauty & Wellbeing courses for The Training Room in London and multiple sites across the UK. The candidate will be responsible for the academy they are working from at that time either singularly or with the support of another Tutor; they must ensure that the delivery of all courses meets the Training Room and Awarding Organisation’s standards.
Main Tasks of Job:
· Operates within TTR and Awarding Organisation guidelines
· Responsible for a group of students either alone with another tutor
· Engaging and knowledgeable delivery of the beauty course as per the course timetable inclusive but not limited to planning of assessments
· Works to ensure student welfare at all times, including enforcement the student contract
· Deliver and assess appropriate level of qualification for the course
· General course administration, including online exams, portfolio’s & Adult Learning Loan packs
· Managing deferrals & referrals to minimise both
· Management of stock & equipment within the venue to ensure no stock is lost or broken
· Qualified to Level 3 or higher in Beauty Therapy
· PTLLS, Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent
· Assessor qualification desirable
· Minimum of 3 years industry experience
· Minimum of 1 year relevant teaching experience essential
· Highly self-motivated; forward thinking and goal driven
· Organisational skills and ability to solve problems
· Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and email is required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.