Tunbridge Wells , South East, Kent
Salary: On ApplicationClosed Search for active vacancies >
Would you like to join a caring team of hair professionals where you have the time to create beautiful work without being rushed and where you decide on the time needed for each individual appointment?
Here at The Chapel, we tailor everything to our Guests and our Stylists. We have an amazing team of Educators who will nurture you and ensure that your skills are exactly what you need to become the Hairdresser you’ve always wanted to be.
Our Stylists are never rushed into delivering anything less than their best, and always have the time they need to create the perfect look for each of our Guests.
We have Salons in Tunbridge Wells, Horsham, Sevenoaks and London and we are constantly expanding our teams to meet the demands of our growing Guest lists. Here’s why….
- We never follow the crowd and treat our Stylists and Guests as individuals
- We nurture and educate our Guests and we never set sales targets
- Our Stylists are truly proud of the work they create
- Our Stylists are busy without being stressfully overloaded
- We close every month for inspirational/educational programmes, as well as providing individual training from our
- Lead Educators during the year, fully paid and during work time
- Our Stylists are not reliant on commission and so have security of earnings
- Our Stylists have every Sunday and Monday off, along with 6 weeks paid holiday including 12 days off over Christmas and New Year
- We have a pension scheme that is fully funded by the Company
Come and join The Chapel Community Team where you will be valued as an individual and where we aren’t afraid to set new standards in the hairdressing industry.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and you are either an experienced Stylist, or have passed your NVQ Level 2 or 3, send your cv stating which of our Salons you are interested in to [email protected]
Qualifications: Hairdressing NVQ/SVQ Level 2
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
Applications are now closed!