Full timePart timeFull Time or Part Time
Willesden, London, North West London
Salary: On ApplicationClosed Search for active vacancies >
- Senior Stylist Wanted
Salons Located Locally in London – Willesden, NW10
New salon opening soon at High Road
About the Opportunity
Studio 120 hairdressing is looking for a hair stylist who wants more from their career than just a STYLIST. We are looking to build a team for our brand new salon. We require qualified, experienced and confident hairdressers to work on a full-time or part time basis.
So just imagine working in a well-run salon where you are appreciated for all your hard work and where you will earn great money for doing what you love doing.Imagine working in a salon that has a passion for quality professionalism and where clients regularly comment on the energy and atmosphere.
Imagine working for a very busy salon that has its own in-house marketing department – which means you’ll have plenty of clients to help you grow your column quickly.So, if you’re looking to join a new salon that has a fresh approach and that’s committed to your success through constant training, great wages & lots of fun, then email us and we’ll call you for a chat.
So go on, get in touch now and look forward to a brand new career in a top salon [email protected]
What we are looking for?
- A minimum of NVQ/SVQ level 2
- Confident in building and retaining their clients
- Rights to live and work in the UK
- Good level of English & additional languages (useful but not necessary)
- Able to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays
- Passion for providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Experienced, enthusiastic and passionate about everything you do
- Reliable, punctual and customer-focused with great communication skills
- Positive and proactive by nature
- You love to be hairdresser
- Adaptable to the needs of a growing business
- Live our values of fun, fast and accessible
- Minimum 1 year Salon experience
- Confidence in all aspects of modern female cutting techniques
- Confidence in modern colouring techniques
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to work as a team player and as an individual
- To maintain a high standard of creative and technical work and client care, including consultation, hairdressing and home-care advice.
- Excellent earning potential of £30,000+ per year
- We cater for full and part time roles
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £500
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- Commission on product sales
- Expert training on our complete service menu and product ranges
- A fun, fast and accessible culture as part of a fantastic team
- Ultimately - and most importantly - we will treat you with respect, seek your views and expect you to be an ‘owner’ of the business
- Ongoing training
- Ongoing career progression
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of a Senior Stylist role then please apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
Applications are now closed!