Full time or Part time
We are looking for a confident multitasker who will coordinate the client journey through our busy clinic whilst delivering a high level of customer service. This is no ordinary front of house role as it also involves diary management for doctors and administration support for the operation of the business.
This is a challenging role that has progression to management for those who want to forge a career in the aesthetics industry.
Who are we?
ASKINOLOGY is the UK’s first (and award winning) facial bar in the City of London near Bank and Liverpool St stations. Across 3 levels, we also house a cosmeceutical boutique and a 3 room laser and aesthetic clinic.
ASKINOLOGY is the brain child of Dr Askari Townshend, one of the leading cosmetic doctors and trainers in the UK and a regular speaker at national conferences.
Since 2015, we have won 3 major awards including Best New Clinic UK & Ireland and Best New Practice London. See more about us on our video here: https://youtu.be/zPQfAWRPGEY
What do we do?
Our facial bar offers a range of facials and gentle peels. In the laser clinic, we offer a range of treatments including laser hair removal, fractional laser for scarring and texture problems, IPL for broken veins and sun spots, radio frequency, dermaroller, peels, fat freezing and bodyshaping (RF & US).
Why work for us?
At ASKINOLOGY we understand that we need to invest in people to get the best out of them. We offer careers, not just jobs. We are a young, dynamic, cutting edge brand, led by a leading figure in the industry – we’re growing fast and want you to have the opportunity to grow with us. We have a family mentality and hope that those that join us early in our journey will grow with us, working their way up the ranks as their experience and skills develop. Our team dinners encourage us to get to know each other even better (there is life after work!).
We currently open Monday to Friday only so no weekend working or bank holidays! 3 evenings are expected until 8.15pm but imagine having all your weekends back!
Your development is important to us, so fantastic training is offered on a regular basis, much direct from Dr Askari himself. We understand that to get the best, we need to pay well and we offer a great bonus and commission structure for all.
• Competitive salary
• Monthly commission structure on treatments and products
• Monthly bonus on hitting Team Target
• Up to 50% discount on products
• £600 annual allowance on Botox & Fillers
• Free advanced aesthetic treatments
• Career progression with the exciting expansion plans
What qualities do you need?
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to give amazing customer service, no matter what
• Well presented
• Passion for skin & advanced clinical treatments
• 100% team player with fantastic work ethic, wanting to become the best you can be
• Good commercial awareness and comfort with working to targets
What skills & qualifications do you need?
• Excellent MS Office & diary management skills
• Minimum C Grade English & Maths GCSE
• Excellent phone manner
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Knowledge / experience in Lasers, radio frequency, microneedling, cryolipolysis, makeup and advanced skin treatments is desirable BUT not essential
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role e.g. PA, front of house or administration.
If you think you have what it takes to join the best team in London, then PLEASE apply!
Send in your CV to r[email protected]
We are sorry but we are not able to respond to every applicant due to the large number of CVs we receive ☹
If you’re looking for a bog standard 9-5, don’t waste your time on us - there are plenty of average clinics out there!